The easiest sweet tooth quesadilla. It’s like a spin on a classic PB&J. Crispy tortillas, crunchy peanut butter, bananas, and strawberries make this a satisfying snack combo.
I love this as a quick mid-afternoon snack when I’m craving something sweet, but don’t want a sugar crash. This could also be enjoyed as a simple, light breakfast.
Sweet Tooth Quesadilla
Serves 1 – 2
- 2 tortillas, I used Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place tortillas on a cutting board. Spread peanut butter evenly between the two tortillas.
- Top one tortilla with sliced bananas, strawberries, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place the other tortilla on top, peanut butter side down.
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan over medium heat. Heat quesadilla for approximately 1 minute on each side, or until the outer edges are crispy.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut into triangles. Serve warm!
Use any other nut butter in place of peanut butter. Almond, cashew, or sunflower seed butter would work well here, too. Looking for more simple snack ideas? Try these popular Oatmeal Cashew Energy Balls.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @everglownutrition on Instagram with your creations!