Have you made your own granola before? If not, start with this Super Seed Granola! Trust me when I say it’s delicious AND easy to make.
I added pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds to give it the “super seed” name. Seeds contain high levels of healthy fats, some fiber, and protein. In addition to the nutrition benefits, seeds add a nice crunchy texture.
This granola is:
- Naturally Sweetened
- Perfectly Toasted
I hope you love having a batch of this granola in your pantry as much as I do! Once you realize how simple it is to make, you’ll want to make this recipe on repeat.
Super Seed Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: oats, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup, stirring to coat the dry ingredients.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes to turn the granola. Remove once golden brown and add raisins.
- Let the granola cool completely before storing in glass airtight containers. Mason jars work great! Enjoy as cereal, with yogurt, or on top of smoothie bowls.
I love this Super Seed Granola over yogurt with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey!