I realized that my favorite Slow Cooker Oatmeal hasn’t made it to the Everglow Blog yet! GASP.
It’s perfect when you want a cozy breakfast, with ZERO hands-on cook time. Simply toss all the ingredients in a slow cooker + press start.
This breakfast oatmeal is warming and comforting all in one. Try it for yourself!
Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: pomegranate seeds, almond butter, chopped walnuts, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours or overnight on low.
- Serve warm with your favorite oatmeal toppings.
Tag @everglownutrition on Instagram with your recipe creations!