Add purple to your plate with this Simple Cabbage Slaw. Cabbage is an underrated vegetable IMO. It’s packed with nutrients, including beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant. Try it as a simple side dish for your next Taco Tuesday.
This slaw is…
- Made in 1 Bowl
- Simple Ingredients
I hope you love it as much as I do as a taco topper!
Simple Cabbage Slaw
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup white onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 5 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Optional: 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped, seeds removed
- In a medium bowl, combine greek yogurt, onion, oil, vinegar, lime, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Add cabbage, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper (if using) to the same bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving for best results. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Have you made an Everglow Nutrition recipe? Tag us on Instagram @everglownutrition with your creations so we can like and share it!