Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites for a Superbowl side dish with a nutritional punch! Pair with Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip for a winning combo!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Hot Sauce; Frank’s Buffalo would also be good!)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and chop cauliflower into equal size bites.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, olive oil, buffalo sauce, honey, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk one egg. Let sit. In a separate bowl, add almond flour. Prepare your space so that you have the cauliflower bowl, egg bowl, almond flour bowl, and baking sheet lined up.
- Using a fork, pick up one piece of cauliflower, dip into egg bowl to coat, followed by almond flour to coat, and finally place on a baking sheet. Repeat this process for each individual cauliflower bite.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through. The outsides should start to crisp and turn golden brown. It will still be a soft roasted cauliflower (not the same as an air fryer) but the result is very tasty.
- Serve while warm with Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip. It really elevates the flavor of these bites!
Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix together the yogurt, Sriracha, honey, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Adjust to taste preference, adding more Sriracha for a spicier dip, or more honey for a sweeter dip.
Note: I used Siggi’s Touch of Honey yogurt. I was able to skip the honey altogether using this yogurt instead.