The best fall snack — Pumpkin Perfect Bars. This recipe is a fall twist on my classic Homemade Perfect Bars. A touch of pumpkin and fall spices take this treat to the next level.
I love prepping a batch of these on Sunday to keep in the fridge for easy grab-and-go snacks. The almond butter + protein powder give these bars staying power (aka they keep you fuller, longer).
I can’t wait for you guys to get your hands on this pumpkin recipe!
Pumpkin Perfect Bars
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats, ground into flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (½ cup), I used Vega One
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Chocolate chips for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, almond butter, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pulse oats in a food processor until ground into a fine powder. Add the oat flour, protein powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Press dough into the loaf pan with the pack of a spoon. Press chocolate chips onto the top if desired.
- Transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Remove and cut into bars or desired size. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
PS – if you haven’t made my Homemade Perfect Bars go back and make those, too!