This peanut butter crunch granola has become my go-to snack. It’s sweet, spicy, satisfying, and crunchy. Plus, the cinnamon and ginger give off the best fall scent when baking – your entire kitchen will smell magical.
Personalize this recipe by mixing up the chopped nuts. My favorite combo is cashews and walnuts, but you can also use – almonds, brazil nuts, pecans, etc. Enjoy this granola over yogurt, on top of smoothie bowls, or by the handful!
Peanut Butter Crunch Granola
- 3 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- Preaheat the oven to 275 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, olive oil, and honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet, spreading it out into one layer. Bake for 20 minutes, stir, and return to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let the granola cool before serving. Leftovers can be stored in a glass jar. Enjoy!