Turn up the flavor with this Maple Miso Glazed Salmon!
You’ll want to save this recipe in your back pocket for a healthy dinner in under 30 minutes.
I love it with a side of wild rice and sauteed green beans and mushrooms, but you can pair it with your favorite grain and veggie of choice.
Another reason to love this Maple Miso Glazed Salmon: prepared in the oven = hands-off cooking time!
Maple Miso Glazed Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on, about 1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl mix together the miso paste, maple syrup, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon and set aside while oven preheats.
- Once preheated, bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes, until fish is cooked through. To serve, with your favorite grains and veggies for a well-balanced and satisfying meal.
Check out more recipes on the Everglow Blog & share your favorites with us on Instagram!