Looking for a sweet treat to bring to a Halloween bash? Make these super simple loaded apple nachos. They’re a delicious fall treat when you don’t have the time to make caramel apples.
Don’t skip the sweet yogurt cinnamon dip. The Greek Yogurt combined with cinnamon and a touch of honey is the perfect pair for apples.
Feel free to change up the toppings! I used the chocolate chip + coconut + granola combo here. It added the right amount of crunch and an extra pop of sweetness.
Make a large plate to share or a personal-sized satisfying snack plate. Enjoy!
Loaded Apple Nachos
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 slice lemon
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Handful of granola
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
Additional topping ideas:
- Slivered almonds
- Caramel sauce
- Hemp seeds
- Arrange apples in a circular pattern around the outside of the plate. Leave room in the center for the yogurt dip. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the apples to prevent from browning.
- Heat peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds. Drizzle peanut butter over the apples.
- Mix together the yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Serve in the center of your plate.
- Add desired toppings including slivered almonds and granola. Enjoy immediately!
Looking for more recipes like this? Try this Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Dip!
Before you go…do you already follow @everglownutrition on Instagram? It’s where we hang out the most!