Do you love Perfect Bars as much as I do? If so, you’ll want to make these Homemade Perfect Bars! If you haven’t had a Perfect Bar before, it’s basically a delicious refrigerated protein bar.
I was surprised by how easy it was to replicate Perfect Bars at home. They are just as delicious and way less expensive. These bars are a quick snack rich in healthy fats and protein.
I went with a chocolate peanut butter flavor in this recipe, but you could always change it up with your nut butter and protein powder of choice.
Let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Homemade Perfect Bars
- ½ cup rolled oats, ground into flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (½ cup), I used Vega One
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Chocolate chips for topping
- Pulse oats in a food processor until ground into a fine powder. Transfer oat flour to a large mixing bowl. Add almond flour, protein powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Melt coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl (about 30-45 seconds).
- Add coconut oil, peanut butter butter, and maple syrup to the dry ingredients. Combine everything in the large mixing bowl, stirring until a dough is formed.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Press dough into the loaf pan with the pack of a spoon. Press chocolate chips onto the top if desired.
- Transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Remove and cut into bars or desired size. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you love these bars as much as I do, you’ll want a batch in your fridge at all times. You might also like my No-Bake Mocha Protein Squares (very similar).
Tag me in your recipe creations on Instagram @everglownutrition so I can share. Happy snacking!