You’ll love this Green Goddess Dressing for your next salad or on my Edamame Veggie Wraps. A delicious dressing that makes any vegetable taste amazing!
It’s made with avocado and yogurt to give it a creamy consistency. The fresh herbs, lemon, and garlic bring out all the flavors. I love this dressing as a way to utilize leftover herbs so that they don’t go to waste.
Making this Green Goddess Dressing was easier than I expected it to be. All you need is a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients, and BOOM — you have homemade dressing ready for the week!
Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- Half an avocado
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ cup water (or to desired consistency)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until combined.
- Transfer to a mason jar or airtight container to store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy on salads or wraps!
Did you try this recipe? Tag @everglownutrition with your recipe creations! We love to hear if you are enjoying it.