These Curried Sweet Potato Wedges are an easy way to make fries at home! I love using curry powder in cooking for flavor and spice. Also featured is my Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip, but you could easily pair with your favorite ketchup!
Curried Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper, about 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Rinse and scrub sweet potatoes. Chop into equal size wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, curry powder, garlic powder, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until sweet potatoes are evenly coated.
- Transfer to baking sheet and spread out sweet potatoes in a single layer. Bake for 40-45 min, flipping halfway through, until the insides of potatoes are tender and outsides are golden/crispy.
- Serve warm out of the oven with your favorite dip such as ketchup or this Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip.
Honey Sriracha Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1-2 teaspoon honey
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix together the yogurt, Sriracha, honey, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl. Adjust to taste preference, adding more Sriracha for a spicier dip, or more honey for a sweeter dip.
Note: I used Siggi’s Touch of Honey yogurt. I was able to skip the honey altogether using this yogurt instead.