Last week, I was reviewing my recipe posts when it hit me…HOW HAVE I NOT SHARED A DESSERT RECIPE!? Insert Chocolate Cranberry Bark.
This sweet treat is 4 ingredients, sweet + salty, and “hits-the-spot” when you’re craving chocolate after a meal!
Chocolate Cranberry Bark
- 2 (10-oz.) bags of dark chocolate morsels
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Pink sea salt to taste
- Line a 12”x15” baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Transfer chocolate morsels into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 3-4 minutes, pausing to stir halfway through.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle cranberries and almonds, gently pressing into the chocolate. Top with sea salt.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. After removing from the refrigerator, break into uneven pieces. Enjoy!
- Store extra pieces of chocolate in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
What are your favorite sweet treats? Share your favorites with us on Instagram!